- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
LEAWOOD, Kan. – Oct. 28, 2008 – Tortoise Capital Advisors, LLC, the adviser of Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp., Tortoise Energy Capital Corp. and Tortoise North American Energy Corp. (NYSE: TYG, TYY and TYN, respectively), announced today the release of third quarter 2008 stockholders' reports for each of these companies. The reports are available on the companies' Web site at www.tortoiseadvisors.com.
About Tortoise Capital Advisors
Tortoise Capital Advisors, LLC is a pioneer in capital markets for master limited partnership (MLP) investment companies and a leader in closed-end funds and separately managed accounts focused on MLPs in the energy sector. As of Sept. 30, 2008, the adviser had approximately $2.2 billion of assets under management. For more information, visit our Web site at www.tortoiseadvisors.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, the securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Contact information: Tortoise Capital Advisors, LLC Pam Kearney, Investor Relations, (866) 362-9331, firstname.lastname@example.org