- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
LEAWOOD, Kan.--Feb 8, 2011--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of
This represents a 0.9 percent increase over the prior quarter's distribution. A portion of this distribution is expected to be treated as return of capital for income tax purposes, although the ultimate determination will not be made until determination of our earnings and profits after our year-end. For book purposes, the source of this distribution is estimated to be 100 percent return of capital.
Tortoise is an investment manager specializing in listed energy infrastructure investments, such as pipeline and power companies. As of
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.
This press release contains certain statements that may include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein are "forward-looking statements." Although the company and