- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
November 1, 2005 (Overland Park, KS) - Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE:TYG) has released its third quarter 2005 report to stockholders. The full report is available online at www.tortoiseenergy.com. Stockholders can also request a copy of the report from the Company by calling (913) 981-1020.
About Tortoise Energy
Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corporation's investment objective is to provide its stockholders with a high level of total return with an emphasis on current distributions paid to stockholders. Tortoise Energy owns a portfolio of investments in the energy infrastructure sector, primarily in pipeline and processing master limited partnerships.
Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C. serves as the adviser to Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corporation.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Tortoise Capital Advisors, L.L.C.
Investor Relations at (913)981-1020