- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
Set forth below is a summary of the company's unaudited balance sheet at
Unaudited Balance Sheet
|Cash and Cash Equivalents||0.1||0.00|
|Deferred Tax Liability||105.8||2.33|
45.4 million common shares currently outstanding.
Top 10 Holdings (as of
|Energy Transfer Partners, L.P.||$||148.6||8.7%|
|Williams Partners L.P.||135.0||7.9%|
|El Paso Pipeline Partners, L.P.||119.6||7.0%|
|Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP||119.5||7.0%|
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P.||116.1||6.8%|
|Regency Energy Partners LP||115.1||6.7%|
|ONEOK Partners, L.P.||74.3||4.3%|
|DCP Midstream Partners, LP||73.7||4.3%|
|Targa Resources Partners LP||71.9||4.2%|
(1) Percent of Investments and Cash Equivalents
Tortoise is an investment manager specializing in listed energy infrastructure investments, such as pipeline and power companies. As of
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.
This press release contains certain statements that may include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein are "forward-looking statements." Although the Company and