- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
Feb 15, 2012 - LEAWOOD, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
TTP focuses particularly on North American pipeline companies that transport natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil and refined products, and to a lesser extent, on other energy infrastructure companies. As a flow-through regulated investment company, TTP may purchase securities of traditional pipeline corporations along with master limited partnerships. The fund's investment objective is to provide its stockholders a high level of total return, with an emphasis on current distributions.
About Montage Investments
Montage Investments, an affiliate of Tortoise, brings together a unique
group of institutional investment managers — each offering a distinct
approach to money management that reflects many decades of professional
experience and proprietary investment strategies across global asset
classes. Currently managing more than
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.