- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
Mar 1, 2012 - LEAWOOD, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Set forth below is a summary of the company's unaudited balance sheet at
Unaudited Balance Sheet
|(in Millions)||Per Share|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents||0.3||0.03|
|Distribution payable to common stockholders||4.1||0.41|
10.00 million common shares currently outstanding.
Top 10 Holdings (as of
|Williams Companies, Inc.||$||27.8||8.1||%|
|Spectra Energy Corp.||25.7||7.5||%|
|Kinder Morgan Management, LLC||17.7||5.2||%|
|Enbridge Energy Management, LLC||15.9||4.6||%|
|CenterPoint Energy, Inc.||14.2||4.1||%|
|Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.||9.9||2.9||%|
(1) Percent of Investments and Cash Equivalents
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.
This press release contains certain statements that may include
"forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included
herein are "forward-looking statements." Although the Company and