- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
Additional information regarding the tax characterization of the 2010 distributions is available at www.tortoiseadvisors.com. A copy of the information is also available upon request by calling (866) 362-9331.
Nothing contained herein or therein should be construed as tax advice. Consult your tax advisor for more information. Furthermore, you may not rely upon any information herein or therein for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.
The Fund invests in a portfolio of fixed income and equity securities issued by power and energy infrastructure companies. The Fund's goal is to provide stockholders a high level of current income, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation.
Tortoise is an investment manager specializing in listed energy infrastructure investments, such as pipeline and power companies. As of
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.