- (NYSE: TYG) Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp.
- (NYSE: NTG) Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TTP) Tortoise Pipeline & Energy Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: NDP) Tortoise Energy Independence Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TPZ) Tortoise Power & Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
- (NYSE: TEAF) Ecofin Sustainable and Social Impact Term Fund
May 1, 2012 - LEAWOOD, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Set forth below is a summary of the company's unaudited balance sheet at
Unaudited Balance Sheet
|(in Millions)||Per Share|
|Cash and Cash Equivalents||0.1||0.01|
6.95 million common shares currently outstanding.
Top 10 Holdings (as of
|Kinder Morgan Management, L.L.C. (equity)||
|Enbridge Energy Management, L.L.C. (equity)||16.1||7.4%|
|ONEOK Partners, L.P. (equity)||7.4||3.4%|
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (equity)||7.0||3.2%|
|CMS Energy Corp. (fixed income)||6.4||2.9%|
|TransCanada Pipelines Limited (fixed income)||6.3||2.9%|
|NRG Energy, Inc. (fixed income)||6.1||2.8%|
|PPL Capital Funding, Inc. (fixed income)||5.9||2.7%|
(1) Percent of Investments and Cash Equivalents.
Bond Durations(1) (as of
(1)Assumes call date for hybrid bonds.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the laws of such state or jurisdiction.
This press release contains certain statements that may include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein are "forward-looking statements." Although the company and